Sixreps Terms and Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Sixreps, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Sixreps has been developed to help our users track their health and fitness progress, reach their health and fitness goals and lead a healthy lifestyle. The authors of this web site are providing information for educational purposes only. The information provided within this website and from our services is not intended to be a diagnosis or prescription. Before beginning any diet or fitness program please consult a physician. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The authors of this web site, and all its Content, cannot guarantee any exercise, health, weight loss or fitness results or improvements to the users of Sixreps.
If you create an account on Sixreps.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Sixreps of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Sixreps will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Sixreps users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Sixreps, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Sixreps if you are under the age of 13.
- You will not use Sixreps if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Rights and Responsibilities
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be rebroadcasted by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Sixreps will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Sixreps in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
You understand and agree that all information contained within the Site and all data and information compiled by Sixreps associated with the Site which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Site is considered Content of Sixreps. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically authorized to do so by Sixreps in a separate agreement.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Sixreps has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Sixreps may suffer) by doing so.
You agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Sixreps and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Sixreps name or any of the Sixreps trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Sixreps, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You agree that this license includes a right for Sixreps to make such Content available to other companies, organizations and individuals with whom Sixreps has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those Services.
Such additional uses by Sixreps, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Sixreps, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
You understand that Sixreps, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may: (i) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media, and (ii) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Sixreps to take such actions. You confirm to Sixreps that you have all the rights, power and authority to grant the above license.
By submitting Content to Sixreps for inclusion on the Site, you grant Sixreps a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your account. If you delete Content, Sixreps will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Sixreps has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Sixreps sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in Sixreps’s reasonable opinion, violates any Sixreps policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Sixreps s sole discretion. Sixreps will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Sixreps that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Sixreps if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Sixreps.
If you include our Social Plugins, such as the Share or Like buttons on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
We give you permission to use Sixreps's Social Plugins so that users can post links or content from your website on Sixreps. You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on Sixreps.
You will not place a Social Plugin on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Sixreps.
Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites
If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
- You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide a mechanism for users to make such a request.
- You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative.
- You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising related toolset, even if a user consents to that transfer or use.
- You will not sell user data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer user data outside of your application.
- We can require you to delete user data if you use it in a way that we determine is inconsistent with users’ expectations.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
- You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users and others claiming that you have infringed or otherwise violated their rights.
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on www.sixreps.com.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs, data, and tools you receive from us.
- You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with Sixreps to others.
- You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press release or other public statement so long as you follow our Policies.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
- Have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), and obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on Sixreps. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
- We do not guarantee that Platform will always be free.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with Sixreps, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into streams, timelines, and user action stories.
- You give us the right to link to or frame your application, and place content, including ads, around your application.
- We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it. We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
Applicable to Advertisers (Coming soon)
You can target your desired audience by buying ads on Sixreps or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal (Order):
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target.
- In instances where we believe doing so will enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get.
- We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but we are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for all ads that run.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order.
- You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Sixreps without our prior written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following:
The following terms, as well as our Data Use Policy and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, apply to all Pages on Sixreps. Additionally, all content on Business profiles must comply with our Community Standards.
- Only authorized representatives may administer a Business Profile for a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure.
- Any user may create a Business Profile to express support for or interest in a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure, provided that it is not likely to be confused with an official Page or violate someone's rights.
- Content posted to a Business Profile is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Page.
- You are required to restrict access to Pages (through our gating functionality) as necessary to comply with applicable laws and Sixreps policies, including our Advertising Guidelines and Community Standards.
- You may not establish terms for your Business Profile that conflict with our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Data Use Policy or these terms.
II. Business Profile Management
Business Profile Names and Sixreps Web Addresses
Business Profile names and Sixreps Web Addresses must accurately reflect Business Profile content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Business Profile name and Sixreps Web Address for any Business Profile that fails to meet this requirement. Business Profile names must:
- not consist solely of generic terms (e.g., “beer” or “pizza”);
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations; and
- not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers.
Name Changes and Migrations
We will only process name changes and migrations that do not result in a misleading or unintended connection. For example, we will allow local to global migrations, such as “Sixreps France” to “Sixreps”, but will not allow global to local migrations, or location to location migrations, such as “Sixreps France” to “Sixreps Russia”. Additionally, you may not request a name change or migration that would result in re-categorizing a product Page to a brand Page, a generic or opinion Business Profile to a brand Business Profile, or a Group to a Business Profile. All migrations are at our discretion and are final.
Collection of Data
If you collect content and information directly from users, you will make it clear that you (and not Sixreps) are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Sixreps, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
III. Business Profile Features
Advertising on Business Profile
Ads and commercial content (including Page post content) are subject to the Advertising Guidelines. Third-party advertisements on Business Profile are prohibited.
All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover. Covers can't be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else's copyright. You may not encourage people to upload your cover to their personal timelines. Covers may not include:
- images with more than 20% text;
- price or purchase information, such as "40% off" or "Download it on socialmusic.com";
- contact information such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that should go in your Page's "About" section;
- references to Sixreps features or actions, such as "Like" or "Share" or an arrow pointing from the cover photo to any of these features; or
- calls to action, such as "Get it now" or "Tell your friends."
Applications on Business Profile.
Apps on your Business Profile must comply with the Sixreps Platform Policies.
Sixreps may not be a suitable place for every type of offer, and you are solely responsible for determining if Sixreps is the appropriate forum for your offer. If you create an offer using Sixreps’s offer creation tool, the following policies apply:
- You may only run an offer if you are the merchant for or the manufacturer of the product or service you are promoting.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your offer complies with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Offers are subject to many regulations (such as alcohol discounts and offers marketed to minors) and if you are not certain that your offer complies with applicable law, consult with an expert.
- If there are any restrictions on your offer (such as expiration date or limitations on redemption), you must disclose those restrictions to users in the terms and conditions section of the offer.
- You are solely responsible for improper redemption, fraud or other issues that arise from the distribution and/or redemption of your offer.
- If your offer may be redeemed at a merchant not operated by you, it is your sole responsibility to communicate with the participating merchant.
- You must not use Sixreps’s offer creator to offer the equivalent of a gift card, gift certificate or stored value card.
If you use Sixreps to communicate about or administer a promotion (such as a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including the official rules, offer terms and eligibility requirements (e.g., age and residency restrictions), and compliance with regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered in connection with the promotion (e.g., registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals). Please note that compliance with these guidelines does not constitute the lawfulness of a promotion. Promotions are subject to many regulations and if you are not certain that your promotion complies with applicable law, please consult with an expert.
- Promotions on Sixreps must be administered within apps on Sixreps.com, either on a Canvas Page or a Business Profile App.
- Promotions on Sixreps must include the following:
- A complete release of Sixreps by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Sixreps.
- Disclosure that the participant is providing information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Sixreps.
- You must not condition registration or entry upon the user taking any action using any Sixreps features or functionality other than liking a Page, checking in to a Place, or connecting to your app. For example, you must not condition registration or entry upon the user liking a Wall post, or commenting or uploading a photo on a Wall.
- You must not use Sixreps features or functionality as a promotion’s registration or entry mechanism. For example, the act of liking a Page or checking in to a Place cannot automatically register or enter a promotion participant.
- You must not use Sixreps features or functionality, such as the Like button, as a voting mechanism for a promotion.
- You must not notify winners through Sixreps, such as through Sixreps messages, chat, or posts on profiles (timelines) or Pages.
- By “administration” we mean the operation of any element of the promotion, such as collecting entries, conducting a drawing, judging entries, or notifying winners.
- By “communication” we mean promoting, advertising or referencing a promotion in any way on Sixreps, e.g., in ads, on a Page, or in a Wall post.
We reserve the right to reject or remove Pages for any reason. These terms are subject to change at any time.
WE TRY TO KEEP SIXREPS UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING SIXREPS AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT SIXREPS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT SIXREPS WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. SIXREPS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR SIXREPS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR SIXREPS WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, SIXREPS ‘S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.